High-Quality Dental Implant Restorations in Howell, NJ
Dental implants are an excellent way to complete your smile if you're missing one or multiple teeth. Our dental implant restorations offer permanent, aesthetically pleasing solutions to repair your smile and promote better oral health. At Smile For Me, we're your friendly resource for high-quality implant-supported tooth replacements. We are excited to meet you and help you achieve your dream smile.
We lean on our extensive knowledge and experience to deliver a dental implant experience that is as convenient and comfortable for you as possible. Contact us today to schedule an appointment to explore our options for restoring your smile!
CALL US: (732) 730-2345 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are metal posts that serve as artificial tooth roots for replacement teeth, which are surgically placed into your jawbone. They are composed of body-safe materials like titanium or titanium alloy.
Our dental implant restoration process starts with an in-depth consultation with our experienced dental staff. We'll perform the necessary examinations of your mouth and jawbone to determine the best option for dental implants. We'll then refer you to one of our trusted local specialists who will place the implant. The three components of a dental implant are:
- The Post
- An Abutment
- The Restoration
We'll carefully design the restoration and place it after the posts bond to the jawbone, usually within a few months. The attached prosthesis will provide a sturdy, natural-looking tooth replacement.
What Are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
Dental implants offer many benefits, improving your quality of life and oral health. Some of the benefits of our dental implant-supported restorations include:
- Durability: Dental implants are permanent additions to your smile. Since they are bonded directly to your jawbone, they offer long-lasting stability and durability. In addition, if a prosthesis breaks or is damaged, they are relatively easy to replace.
- Functionality: Implants provide immediate benefits to your smile's functionality, especially in your ability to speak and chew.
- Prevention: Losing a tooth starts the process of bone loss in your jawbone, which can affect your facial features if left untreated. Additionally, your teeth often begin to shift when teeth are lost and can lead to bite issues that negatively impact oral health. Our implant-supported restorations are designed to minimize these impacts, maintaining your bite and facial structure.
- Appearance: Dental implant restorations are aesthetically pleasing, natural-looking options for completing your smile. They provide a seamless appearance that helps increase your confidence and the aesthetic appeal of your smile.
Extensive Restorative Options
Our experienced team will take the time to carefully craft personalized restorative options that best benefit your smile and your overall oral health. We'll thoroughly investigate the condition of your teeth, gums, and jawbone, providing recommendations for one or more of our implant options. Our excellent implant options include:
- Crowns: If you're missing a single tooth, an implant-supported crown is an effective option. Implant-supported crowns replace an entire tooth from root to crown, and multiple crowns can be placed throughout your smile, offering a flexible option to restore your smile.
- Bridges: Implant-supported bridges are excellent for replacing up to four teeth in a row. This restoration uses two dental implants placed on opposite ends to anchor the bridge to your jawbone. We customize bridges to match your surrounding teeth, giving a natural appearance.
- Dentures: If you struggle with dentures slipping and are tired of constant maintenance, implant-supported dentures are a great choice. Implant-supported dentures offer durability and functionality and can replace up to an entire arch of missing teeth. You can receive full dentures to completely restore your smile or partial dentures if you have some healthy teeth remaining.
- All-on-4®: We are proud to provide All-on-4 at Smile For Me. This restorative treatment provides secure, reliable implant-supported dentures with only four dental implants for those who qualify. Placing four dental implants reduces time in the exam chair and can lead to a quicker recovery.
Dental Implant FAQs
We encourage you to ask questions about your dental implants so you can feel confident and knowledgeable about your personalized treatment plan. Some frequently asked questions we receive about dental implants include:
Once the restorations have been placed, you can feel free to eat and drink the same food and beverages as you would with your natural teeth. We do recommend that you limit the hard foods you eat, like nuts, to maximize the longevity of your restorations.
They should be cared for like they were your natural teeth. Brushing and flossing regularly helps prevent potential complications. It's also important you schedule regular checkups and cleanings with our dentist to ensure your implant restorations are functioning properly.
Specialists design and place implants to improve your smile's alignment and health while we create precision prosthetic devices that fit in with your existing teeth. If any issues do arise, our dentist will be able to help.
Excellent Dental Implant Restorations in Howell, NJ
Smile For Me is ready to provide you with the quality dental implant-supported restorations you require. Whether you need crowns, bridges, or dentures, we focus on finding the right restoration solution for your unique smile. We ensure you'll enjoy a prosthesis that improves your smile's health, aesthetics, and functionality. Contact our friendly team today and let us help you find the dental implant solution that's right for you!
CALL US: (732) 730-2345 REQUEST APPOINTMENT